Some customers have been confused on how to install the child-themes that I have provided adding support for Auto Load Next Post and mistaken them for plugins. This guide will help you to install a theme.
Go to Your WordPress Dashboard
- Browse to the Appearance → Themes screen
- Click the Add New button near the “Themes” screen title
- Click the Upload Theme button next to the “Add Themes” screen title
- Click the Browse or Choose File button to find and select the zipped theme file on your computer (see the note below if the theme was automatically unzipped when you downloaded it)
- Click the Install Now button to upload and install your theme
- If the theme installs successfully, you will see a link that says Activate — go ahead and click it
Congratulations, you’ve installed the theme!
Note: Some themes may come with additional instructions to complete the setup once activate. See your order notes if any.
Note: If the theme was automatically unzipped when you downloaded it to your computer, you will likely need to change a setting in your browser. This usually occurs on Macs. You can either rezip the theme folder, download the file with another browser, or read the instructions for changing that setting here.