See the changes made per release
1.4.13 - 20TH AUGUST 2018
- Added: Upgrade warning notice in preparation for version 1.5.0 release.
1.4.12 - 19th May 2018
- Fixed: Corrected post type returned for single posts in the repeater template.
1.4.11 - 23rd April 2018
- Fixed: Initial post id was failing the rest of the script if undefined with some themes.
1.4.10 - 21st April 2018
- Added: Compatible HTML semantics lookup if HTML5 is not used for article.
- Added: Alternative post navigation lookup for some theme frameworks.
- Added: Storefront theme to the list of themes that work out of the box.
- Added: Two new action hooks in the template to support post types in preparation for Auto Load Next Post Pro.
- Changed: Two action hooks in the template to be inconsistent with the new action hooks for post types.
- Changed: PHP minimum requirement to version 5.6
- Fixed: Issue with plugin setting up default settings once activated.
- Fixed: Issue with History.js already been loaded when previewing in the customizer.
- Fixed: Issue with Google Analytics returning the full URL... sometimes.
- Enhanced: Browser back button now scrolls to the top of the previous post if any. Thanks to @lex111
- Enhanced: Detect if Auto Load Next Post parameters exist.
- Enhanced: Added attributes to identify which post is the initial post both on the post divider and the article.
- Enhanced: Hidden the post divider completely. Inline styling is used instead for better compatibility with themes.
- Enhanced: ScrollSpy now identifies the post divider via the new data attribute.
- Enhanced: Auto Load Next Post now does not run if the post url has a hashtag for a specific comment on an initial load.
- Improved: The uninstallation of plugin. Now refreshes the permalinks to remove custom rewrite permalink for the plugin.
- Improved: Code base in preparation for Auto Load Next Post Pro.
- Updated: Template file header to provide clear information for overriding repeater template.
- Updated: Template to include support for other post types in preparation for Auto Load Next Post Pro.
- Updated: Settings page to display the theme selectors descriptions rather than using tips.
- Updated: The help tab on the settings page.
- Updated: POT file.
- Updated: Documentation links in the plugin.
- Updated: Documentation links in readme.txt
- Updated: FAQ's in readme.txt
1.4.9 - 30th December 2016
- Added: Support for Twenty Sixteen.
- Updated: Admin notice for contribution.
- Updated: Admin settings field labels and help tips.
- Updated: POT file.
1.4.8 - 25th December 2016
- Added: Support for child-themes so they too can also use the plugin. Thanks to lwesolowski
- Added: New template location filter. See Documentation.
- Added: New action hook for when there are no new posts to load.
- Added: a post count of the posts that have loaded. Can be used to trigger an event after X amount of posts have loaded.
- Added: a new variable that can be set to prevent further posts from loading.
- Added: Support for Twenty Seventeen.
- Corrected: Plugin links and improved spelling and grammar.
- Corrected: Admin notices now use WordPress style.
- Dev Feature: Can view the console.logs if debug mode is enabled for Auto Load Next Post. Must have SCRIPT_DEBUG set to true also. See Documentation.
- Fixed: Google Analytics bug that prevented more than 3 posts to load. Thanks to PatriceVB
- Improved: How Google Analytics is triggered.
- Improved: The default template "content-partial.php".
- Removed: The post navigation from the template "content-partial.php" file and applied it via an action hook instead.
- Removed: The comments from the template "content-partial.php" file and applied it via an action hook instead.
- Removed: History state on the initial post load. Not required.
- Removed: All languages except the POT file from the plugin as they will now be downloaded from WordPress.org
- Removed: The support section on the plugins page as the help tab has been improved.
- Updated: The admin help sections on the plugins page.
- Updated: The admin footer on the plugins page.
- Updated: The POT file.
- Updated: The readme.txt file.
- Updated: Gruntfile.js file.
- Updated: package.json file.
1.4.7 - 4th April 2016
- Added the Russian (Russia) translation.
- Updated the English (United Kingdom) translation.
- Updated the Italian (Italy) translation.
1.4.6 - 3rd April 2016
- Corrected links within the readme.txt file.
- Provided a list of extra features coming with Auto Load Next Post Premium.
- Improved copy.
- Added two additional help tabs on the plugin settings page.
- Updated the F.A.Q's.
- Updated the uninstall.php file.
- Updated the POT file.
- Fixed undefined issue with Google Analytics.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.4.2
1.4.5 - 30th November 2015
- Added the English (United Kingdom) translation.
- Updated the Italian (Italy) translation.
1.4.4 - 29th November 2015
- Fixed the activation of the plugin from the broken update in version 1.4.3
- Removed code that is not needed and certain parts that are not for the free version of Auto Load Next Post.
- Removed additional whitespace in the code making the plugin just a little bit lighter.
- Improved the WP Update Php class originally created by Coen Jacobs. Also renamed the class a little so that it doesn't cause any conflicts with other plugins when activating.
- Updated the copy in the settings page.
- Updated the French translation.
188.8.131.52 - 20th October 2015
- Re-deployed v1.4.3 update as it failed using Ship by Big Bite Creative. Sorry about that. 🙁
1.4.3 - 19th October 2015
- Improved Google Analytics. Now detects old, classic, current and Yoast method of tracking pageviews.
- Changed the default content container setting to match Twenty Fifteen.
- Core themes are supported except for Twenty Eleven. Theme notification only shows now if not a core theme.
- Corrected a loading issue of the template file should the theme have one also.
- Improved the partial content template file. Now has a fallback. Should be more compatible with themes.
- Added a support tab to the plugin settings page.
- Added an upgrade link on the plugins page.
- Added a community support link on the plugins page.
- Added the German translation.
- Redefined the constants.
- Moved admin functions under the directory 'includes/admin'
- Added PHP detection.
- Improved copy in the settings page and the help tab.
- Updated the default localization file.
- Removed public variables and hardcoded them into the plugin instead.
- Removed whitespace.
- Removed @return void on __construct() functions.
- Cleaned up the code.
1.4.2 - 31st July 2015
- Added two languages for localizing the plugin settings page. Français (French)(France) and Română (Romanian).
1.4.1 - 13th June 2015
- Added many action hooks in template file 'content-partial.php' - See the documentation for a list of hooks.
- Removed an error from the admin side when debug is enabled.
1.4.0 - Not sure what happened to this version.
1.3.2 - 20th May 2015 (A lot of versions were tested before this release)
- Added more theme support with compatible theme template file which can be overridden.
- Added option to enable auto loading posts for specific post types.
- Added option for comments. Now you can choose to show or hide rather than forcing it to hide automatically.
- Corrected text domain name in plugin header.
- Corrected access to function load_file() from private to public
- Corrected access to function register_scripts_and_styles() from private to public
- Corrected error with uninstall.php file
- Moved function register_scripts_and_styles() to class-auto-load-next-post-admin.php
- Removed security issue in the main plugin file by accessing $GLOBALS directly.
- Removed all closing PHP tags omitting at the end of each file.
1.0.0 - 4th April 2015
- Initial version.