Auto Load Next Post 1.4.10 beta 2 is now available for testing. This includes additional fixes based on feedback and research for issues identified during beta 1.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail to Github.
The final version of 1.4.10 is due for release April 19th 2018. Below is the full changelog.
- Added: Compatible HTML semantics lookup if HTML5 is not used for article.
- Added: Alternative post navigation lookup for some theme frameworks.
- Added: Storefront theme to the list of themes that work out of the box.
- Changed: PHP minimum requirement to version 5.6
- Fixed: Issue with plugin setting up default settings once activated.
- Fixed: Issue with History.js already been loaded when previewing in the customizer.
- Fixed: Issue with Google Analytics returning the full URL… sometimes.
- Enhanced: Browser back button now scrolls to the top of the previous post if any. Thanks to @lex111
- Enhanced: Detect if Auto Load Next Post parameters exist.
- Enhanced: Added attributes to identify which post is the initial post both on the post divider and the article.
- Enhanced: Hidden the post divider completely. Inline styling is used instead for better compatibility with themes.
- Enhanced: ScrollSpy now identifies the post divider via the new data attribute.
- Enhanced: Auto Load Next Post now does not run if the post url has a hashtag for a specific comment on an initial load.
- Improved: The uninstallation of plugin. Now refreshes the permalinks to remove custom rewrite permalink for the plugin.
- Improved: Code base in preparation for Auto Load Next Post Pro.
- Updated: Template file header to provide clear information for overriding repeater template.
- Updated: Settings page to display the theme selectors descriptions rather than using tips.
- Updated: The help tab on the settings page.
- Updated: POT file.
- Updated: Documentation links in the plugin.
- Updated: Documentation links in readme.txt
- Updated: FAQ’s in readme.txt