What is Auto Load Next Post?
Auto Load Next Post simply loads the next post on your blog automatically once the user has reached the bottom of the initial post and is repeated until there are no more posts to load.
As it does this, the address bar and page title will change to that post it has loaded. Should you refresh the browser, the post you were currently reading would load as the new initial post.
Your browser also retains the history of the posts that were viewed on the blog allowing you to go back to a previous post.
- Use action hooks to load content before and after the next post has loaded.
- Hide comments. ( Optional )
- Track each post load with Google Analytics. ( Requires Google Analytics to be installed for this to work. )
- Over-writable template file.
- WordPress Network / Multisite supported.
- Works with any theme that follows the Theme development standards.
Leave a Review
Reviews are not only helpful to other users but also this plugin. Please consider spending a minute or two leaving a review and tell me what you think about the plugin. It matters a lot and is most appreciated.
@sebd86 I installed your ALNP plugin and increased my pageviews by 100%! Keep up the great work— Ryan Hart (@CallRyanHart) September 6, 2016
Show some support
If you like using Auto Load Next Post. Please show some appreciated support. Donations of any sum help keep this plugin activley developed and supported. Your support goes along way in making this plugin better. Thank you.
Auto Load Next Post Premium
There's an even better version of the plugin coming out soon with the following extra features:
- Custom Post Type Support
- Media Attachments Support
- Overwritable Template for Pages
- Supports more popular themes with auto setup detection
- JetPack Supported
- Related Posts for WordPress Supported
- Priority Email Support